Peanut, formerly known as groundnut, is a kind of nut with abundant output and wide consumption. Peanuts are mainly distributed in Brazil, China, Egypt and other places. Peanuts can be used as raw materials for cosmetics such as soaps and hair tonics.
1. Delay aging. The zinc content in peanuts is much higher than other oil crops. Zinc supplementation can promote brain development, enhance memory, activate brain cells, effectively delay aging, and play an anti-aging effect.
2. Prevent hair loss. Peanuts are rich in B vitamins and vitamin C, which play an important role in maintaining scalp health, and vitamin C also helps hair collagen production. The arginine and omega-3 fatty acids contained in peanuts are beneficial to hair follicle health, which can prevent hair loss.
3. Skin care. The vitamin C and vitamin E contained in peanuts can relieve the appearance of wrinkles, spots and fine lines, and it is also rich in the antioxidant resveratrol, an unsaturated fatty acid that is beneficial to the human body, which can keep the skin hydrated and protect the skin from UV damage.
4. Promote bone development. The calcium content in peanuts is relatively high, which can promote bone development. During the growth period of children, boiled peanuts can be properly eaten, which can not only supplement nutrition, but also help the growth and development of the body.
5. Improve memory. There are more than ten kinds of amino acids in peanuts, among which lysine can improve intelligence, glutamic acid and aspartic acid can promote cell development and improve memory. Eating peanuts regularly is beneficial to nourishing health care for the elderly and improving memory for children.
6. Moisten the lungs and relieve cough. Peanuts are rich in fatty oil, which has the effect of moistening the lungs and relieving cough.
7. Hemostasis and hematopoiesis. There are oils and vitamins in the raw peanut coat, as well as substances that shorten the coagulation time, which can resist fibrinolysis, increase the function of capillary constriction, promote the production of platelets by the bone marrow, play a role in hemostasis, and also help to treat a variety of bleeding disorders, such as postoperative bleeding, visceral bleeding, etc., and is beneficial to human hematopoietic function.
8. Lower cholesterol. Peanut oil contains a lot of linoleic acid, which can decompose cholesterol in the human body into bile acid and excrete it, avoid cholesterol deposition in the body, and prevent coronary heart disease and arteriosclerosis.
9. Antidepressant. Peanuts are rich in tryptophan, which is an essential component for the synthesis of serotonin, and serotonin is an important component that regulates emotions. If nerve cells lack serotonin, they are prone to depression symptoms. effect of depression.