Jujube, also known as red jujube, is a temperate crop with strong adaptability. The dried and ripe fruits, roots and bark of jujube can be used as medicine. The fruits are harvested in autumn when they are ripe and dried in the sun. Jujube is sweet and warm in nature; it returns to the spleen and stomach meridians. Generally cultivated. Likes dry and cool climates, likes light, cold resistance, drought resistance, salinity resistance, low temperature of -31.3 °C, and high temperature of 39.3 °C. Jujube has the functions of invigorating the middle and replenishing qi, nourishing blood and soothing the nerves. It can nourish blood and calm the mind. It is suitable for people with spleen deficiency and less food, fatigue, loose stools, irritability and insomnia. Jujube Chinese date is rich in calcium, iron and other nutrients, which can not only effectively help replenish blood to prevent anemia, but also prevent osteoporosis in middle-aged and elderly people. Women who are prone to anemia and adolescents in the developmental period can eat more red dates for dietary therapy.
1. Invigorating Qi and blood. Jujube dates are rich in iron, which is an essential element for the synthesis of hemoglobin. Eating jujubes can nourish qi and generate blood. It is suitable for people with weak constitution, anemia and women after menstruation.
2. Nourishes blood and calms the nerves. Jujube is rich in calcium, iron and flavonoids, which can soothe the liver and relieve depression, nourish the blood and soothe the nerves, and have obvious sedative, hypnotic and antihypertensive effects. It is suitable for conditioning restlessness, restlessness or poor sleep.
3. Detoxify and nourish the liver. Jujube can reduce the damaging effect of toxic substances on the liver and is suitable for those with poor liver function. Drinking red dates in water every day for a week will significantly increase the serum protein in the body, which can play a very good liver protection and detoxification effect.
4. Anti-asthmatic and anti-allergic. Jujube has anti-allergic effect, and the cyclic adenosine monophosphate contained in it can relieve bronchial smooth muscle spasm and stop asthma.
5. Skin beauty and anti-aging. Jujube Chinese date contains a large amount of cyclic adenosine monophosphate, which can regulate the metabolism of the human body, make new cells generate rapidly, dead cells are quickly eliminated, and can enhance the hematopoietic function of bone marrow, increase the content of red blood cells in the blood, and make the skin smooth and delicate. Bright and elastic; and vitamin C in red dates can promote cell regeneration, and vitamin P can enhance the anti-aging function of cells, so eating red dates can effectively fight aging.
6. Anti-cancer and strengthen the body. The cyclic adenosine monophosphate in jujube can regulate the process of cell division and reproduction. The betulinic acid and maslinic acid contained in it have anti-cancer activity, which can enhance the immune function of the human body.