Few people understand the consumption of white lentils in Chinese medicine. Who is suitable for white lentils as a traditional Chinese medicine? What are the contraindications when eating?
1. White lentils are sweet in taste and mild in nature, which is a tonic. It can invigorate the spleen and stomach, eliminate heat and moisture in the human body, and is often used in medicaments for regulating the spleen and stomach.
2. White lentils can be used for diarrhea and pain symptoms induced by weak spleen and stomach when combined with fried yam, Atractylodes macrocephala Koidz, Codonopsis pilosula, Poria cocos, fried Euryale ferox, etc.
3. White lentils can relieve heat and dehumidify. For vomiting, diarrhea, polydipsia, dizziness, chest tightness caused by summer heatstroke, white lentils can be used together with Agastache rugosa, Eupatorium fortunei Turcz, Lotus Leaf, Vigna umbellata, Magnolia officinalis, Alpinia katsumadai Hayata, etc. use.
4. The nature of mung bean is cool, which can eliminate heat, promote dampness and detoxify. White lentils are mild in nature, can also relieve heat and strengthen the spleen.
5. The lotus leaf makes people feel refreshing and can relieve the heat. White lentils can get rid of dampness and heat away. The dosage is generally 7.5-20 grams, and the dosage of lentils can be reduced appropriately.
The following are the application and contraindication of white lentils provided by Manda Food.
According to the theory of Chinese medicine, white lentils are mild in nature and taste, and are suitable for consumption by the general population, especially those with weak spleen and stomach. People with poor spleen and stomach are particularly vulnerable to heat and dampness in summer. The most common are edema and diarrhea, and the most common are dysentery. Eat more white lentils, which can strengthen the spleen and stomach, remove heat and moisture, supplement weakness and stop diarrhea, and have a good conservation effect on the spleen and stomach. The elderly should often eat white lentils, especially rice and white lentils to cook porridge, the effect is very good. Generally speaking, people with cold body and weak body are not suitable to eat more white lentils, which are manifested by abdominal distension, abdominal pain, blue complexion, cold hands and feet. Also, people who are afraid of cold, joint pain, hoarse cough, and people suffering from malaria should not eat white lentils.
1. White lentils contain lectins, which are toxic to a certain extent, and heat treatment can make them lose their toxicity. If white lentils are eaten without being cooked, it is likely to cause food poisoning.
2. White lentils should not be eaten too much at one time. Excessive consumption can make people feel particularly swollen in the abdomen. You can often eat white lentils, but you must pay attention to the amount.