You can eat red beans after a caesarean section. Red beans are flat in nature, nourishing and strengthening the spleen and nourishing the stomach, diuresis and dehumidification, clearing heat and detoxifying, clearing milk and nourishing blood. It is good for the mother's body after caesarean section. Maternal eating red beans is beneficial for the mother to supplement nutritional elements such as high-quality protein, cellulose, unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins, etc. When eating red beans, it is best for mothers to cook red beans before eating. Eating raw red beans can easily cause maternal diarrhea or indigestion, not conducive to postpartum recovery of mothers.
1. Nourish the heart. From the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine, red bean can nourish the heart. Drinking more red bean soup can help the mother to clear the heart fire, make the mother's mood more stable and optimistic, and reduce the situation of the mother being unhappy all day long.
2. Nourishes blood and qi. Red beans have the effect of maintaining blood and promoting heart health. Maternal drinking red bean soup is very good for heart health. In addition to nourishing blood, it also has the effect of nourishing qi. Drinking more red bean soup is the most suitable for mothers with both qi and blood deficiency.
3. Strengthen the spleen and stomach. Red bean has a very obvious effect of strengthening the spleen and stomach. If mothers drink more red bean soup, everyone will find that their digestive ability has been enhanced and their appetite has improved. This is the role of red beans to strengthen the spleen and stomach. The spleen and stomach of the mothers will be improved, the digestion and absorption capacity will be improved, and they will become more appetite. This is naturally able to promote the health of mothers and babies.
4. Eliminate edema. Red beans have the effect of removing dampness and swelling, so mothers drink more red bean soup, which can make the bloated body of the mothers slim. In order to achieve a better dampness-removing effect, some mothers will add some barley to the red bean soup, but the barley is relatively cold and not suitable for mothers to drink, so everyone should drink red bean soup, and do not add barley to make soup.
Lily Red Bean Porridge: Ingredients: appropriate amount of red beans, lily, rice, water and rock sugar.
1. Soak the red beans for three hours in advance, and swell the lily with boiling water.
2. Wash the red beans, rice and lily, add appropriate amount of water to the rice cooker, add the red beans, rice and lily, and cook for 40 minutes.
3. Then add an appropriate amount of rock sugar and cook for a while to complete.
Efficacy: Lily red bean porridge has a sweet taste and is suitable for postpartum women who are weak and have poor appetite. It is conducive to increasing maternal appetite, helping women supplement nutrients, improving maternal immunity, helping women replenish energy, and benefiting postpartum recovery for mothers.