Jujube contains protein, fat, amino acids, organic acids, trace elements, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin P; The sugars contained are mainly glucose, fructose, sucrose, oligosaccharides composed of glucose and fructose, arabinan and galacturonan, etc., and also contain cellulose, carotene, riboflavin, resin, mucus, Coumarin derivatives, catechol tannins, volatile oils, etc.
1. Jujube Chinese date is rich in cyclic adenosine monophosphate, which is an essential substance for human energy metabolism. It can eliminate fatigue, dilate blood vessels, improve myocardial nutrition, increase myocardial contractility, enhance muscle strength, and prevent cardiovascular disease.
2. The sugars, proteins and fats contained in jujube are nutrients that protect the liver, can promote the liver to synthesize protein, increase the content of serum hemoglobin and albumin, prevent blood transfusion reactions, and reduce the level of serum alanine aminotransferase.
3. Jujube contains a lot of vitamin B, which can promote subcutaneous blood circulation, make skin and hair shiny, and eliminate facial wrinkles.
4. The content of vitamin C in jujube almost exceeds that of all fruits. It is a highly active reducing antioxidant, which participates in the physiological oxygen reduction process in the body, prevents the deposition of melanin in the body, and prevents the formation of pigmentation; vitamin C can also Convert excess cholesterol in the body into bile acids, reducing the probability of stone formation.
5. Vitamin P in jujube can maintain capillary permeability, improve microcirculation and prevent arteriosclerosis.
6. Jujube Chinese date contains rutin, which can soften blood vessels, thereby lowering blood pressure and preventing and treating hypertension.
7. Jujube Chinese date is rich in calcium and iron, which plays an important role in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis. It is a good food for women's menopause and middle-aged and elderly people.
8. The soap substances contained in jujube have the functions of regulating human metabolism, enhancing immunity, anti-inflammatory, reducing blood sugar and cholesterol content.
There are many ways to eat jujube Chinese date, you can eat it raw, make tea, stew soup or make porridge, but how to eat jujube is the most nutritious?
Material: 2 to 3 jujubes. Practice: After washing the jujube, cut it in half and remove the core, put it in a cup and add an appropriate amount of warm water to brew. Effect: The epidermis of jujube is not easy to digest, and the nutrients are not easily dissolved. Cutting in half can help dissolve the nutrients of jujube. Drinking jujube tea can increase the content of serum protein and help nourish the liver and protect the liver.