White lentils, mainly produced in Liaoning, Hebei, Shanxi, Shaanxi and other places in China, is the mature seed of dicotyledonous lentil. It has the effects of tonifying the spleen and stomach, reducing blood sugar and treating leucorrhea. It is used to treat spleen deficiency generates dampness, eating less and loose stools, leukorrhagia, heat dampness vomiting and diarrhea, thirst and chest tightness and so on.
(1) Tonifying the spleen and stomach. White lentil has a high content of minerals and vitamins. It can tonify the spleen and stomach, neutralize dampness, relieve heat and detoxify.
(2) Lower blood sugar. The amylase inhibitor contained in white lentils has the effect of reducing blood sugar in the body, which can be beneficial to human health and promote the recovery of the body.
(3) Cure leucorrhea. White lentils are mild, sweet and slightly sweet flavor. They can treat abnormal leucorrhea, strengthen the spleen, calm the intestines and stomach, and alleviate the symptoms of physical discomfort.
(4) Antiviral. White lentils contain inhibitory components against the virus, which can effectively inhibit the growth of the virus.
(5) Enhance cellular immune function. White lentils contain many kinds of trace elements, stimulate bone marrow hematopoietic tissue, reduce the destruction of granulocytes, improve hematopoietic function, and are effective for leukopenia.
White lentils are abundant in nutrients, including protein, fat, sugars, calcium, phosphorus, iron and food fiber. Among them, lentil coat is particularly abundant in vitamin B. In addition, there are phospholipids, sucrose, glucose, hemagglutinin and other components. The content of minerals and vitamins in white lentils is very high. It can tonify the spleen and stomach, neutralize dampness, relieve heat and detoxification. The amylase inhibitor contained in white lentils can reduce blood glucose in the body. White lentils contains a variety of trace elements, which can stimulate bone marrow hematopoietic tissue, reduce the destruction of granulocytes, improve hematopoietic function, and is effective for leukopenia.
The pharmacological action of Chinese medicine white lentils can be used not only in treating diseases, but also in health-care recipes. What are the health recipes of traditional Chinese medicine white lentils?
(1) Stewed duck with white lentils. 20g white lentils, 350g duck meat, 1 tablespoon salad oil, 1 tablespoon cooking wine, and an appropriate amount of salt. Wash white lentils; Wash and drain the ducks and cut them into large pieces; Pour the oil into the pot, when the oil gets hot, pour in the duck pieces, stir fry for 5 minutes, add cooking wine, pour in cold water to immerse the duck, bring to a boil over high heat, put salt, and stew over low heat for 1 hour; Pour in white lentils until the soup is dry and the meat is done.
(2) Lentil adlay rice. Stir fry 20g white lentils, 100g adlay, 100g millet, and stew then until it is tender. It is more suitable to eat in summer.
(3) White lentils flower tea. Fresh white lentils flower 15g, appropriate amount of white sugar. Wash the white lentils flowers, pour hot water into the tea cup, cover and soak for a quarter of an hour, then add white sugar and stir well to replace tea. It is more suitable for diarrhea caused by chronic enteritis.