As we all know, grape is a fruit with high nutritional content and comprehensive nutrition. Raisins are dried grapes and are very nutritious. So what are the effects and functions of eating raisins? What are the benefits to the body? What is the nutritional value of raisins? Manda dry fruits factory can give you more suggestions.
Raisins are made from grapes. In terms of traditional Chinese medicine, grape has the effect of tonifying blood and bones, generating saliva and quenching thirst, nourishing kidney and liver. Eating more grapes in daily life can relieve cold hands and feet and back pain. Moreover, raisins have many effects and functions.
(1) Raisins contain a lot of cholesterol lowering ingredients. Eating a certain amount of dried raisins can effectively reduce cholesterol in blood and inhibit the oxidation of bad cholesterol in blood.
(2) Raisins contain fiber and tartaric acid, which can make excreta pass through the rectum quickly, reduce the retention time of dirt in the intestine, and improve the health of the rectum.
(3) Raisins contain resveratrol, which can effectively prevent cell malignant transformation and inhibit the growth of malignant tumors.
(4) Raisins are abundant in iron and calcium. Eating some raisins regularly can help our body replenish blood gas and warm the kidney. It has a good effect on anemia and thrombocytopenia.
(5) Raisins contain a lot of glucose. Eating more raisins is helpful to the rehabilitation of patients with coronary heart disease.
(6) Raisins also contain a variety of minerals, vitamins and amino acids. Eating raisins often has a good tonic effect on neurasthenia and excessive fatigue.
(1) Raisins are mostly made of grape skin, which effectively reduces the loss of polyphenols in grape skin. After dehydration, the components of raisins are concentrated, and even a small amount of edible raisins can fully absorb anthocyanins and other effective components.
(2) Raisins are a very good dietary tonic for women, children and people with anemia and weakness. It contains iron, copper, magnesium and calcium, which is very effective in the treatment of anemia.
(3) The fiber and tartaric acid contained in raisins help to improve intestinal health, reduce fat and lose weight.
(4) Raisins contain a lot of glucose that has nutritional effect on myocardium, which is helpful to patients with coronary heart disease.
(5) Raisins also play a certain role in restoring vision, regulating human metabolism and malignant tumors.