As a nutritious food, sesame is widely used in baked goods, snacks and confectionery products. Studies have shown that sesame seeds are beneficial to the physiological functions of the human body, such as anti-oxidation, anti-cell mutation, inhibiting tumors, regulating lipids, inhibiting cholesterol accumulation, and protecting the liver. The oil content of sesame seeds is as high as 50% to 60%, and the protein content is 20% to 30%, and it is rich in natural antioxidants such as vitamins, minerals, lecithin and lignans. The content of unsaturated fatty acids in sesame oil exceeds 80%, and the seed coat of sesame contains a lot of oxalic acid and fiber.
Black sesame seeds contain a lot of fat and protein, as well as nutrients such as sugars, vitamin A, vitamin E, lecithin, calcium, iron, and chromium. Black sesame can strengthen the stomach, protect the liver, and promote the growth of red blood cells. Black sesame can also make hair more shiny and help beauty. Black sesame seeds are good for hair is an advertisement often used by the black sesame seeds supplier.
White sesame has high oil content, white color, full grain, thin seed coat and good taste. White sesame seeds and its products have rich nutrition and anti-aging properties.
Black sesame has better calcium supplement effect:
1. Black sesame is a good source of calcium supplement, and its calcium supplement and health maintenance effect is several times better than that of white sesame.
2. People who don't like milk can eat three spoons of black sesame a day to replace milk's nutrition.
3. Black sesame seeds can replenish calcium, while white sesame seeds can whiten.
Black sesame is better because black sesame is rich in protein and fat, carbohydrates, vitamin A, lecithin, calcium, iron, etc., and has rich nutritional value. Calcium supplementation cannot only rely on eating black sesame seeds. We usually take in calcium and other trace elements from various foods. Although black sesame seeds are rich in calcium, they must be properly matched with other foods to supplement calcium.
The following are nutritional analysis of white sesame provided by Manda Food.
1. White sesame seeds contain a lot of fat and protein, as well as nutrients such as sugars, vitamin a, vitamin e, lecithin, calcium, iron, and magnesium. The linoleic acid in sesame can regulate cholesterol;
2. White sesame seeds are rich in vitamin e, which can prevent the damage of lipid peroxide to the skin, offset or neutralize the accumulation of free radicals in cells. Regular consumption of white sesame seeds can make the skin white, moisturized and shiny, and can prevent various skin inflammations;
3. White sesame seeds also have the effect of nourishing blood, can treat dryness and roughness of the skin, and make the skin delicate.